Sunday 25 August 2013

I is for Iron Man!

Hey everyone!
Sorry this post is a bit late! I've been really busy...
Anyway, recently, a particular video rose to the top of the YouTube charts.. It features Nick Selby, a second-year mechanical engineering student, giving an epic freshman welcome speech for Georgia Tech! The first video is the shortened version, the one that was the most popular, but the second is the full speech. I think that the full speech is better, because.. it just is.. XD
BTW, you will understand why I have put this in an Iron Man post after you have watched it.. :P





The next video is from HISHE (How It Should Have Ended). It is the HISHE version of Iron Man. Now, I must admit, I have never seen any of the Iron Man movies.. but, this was funny without having to have seen them! XD



See you next time!! :)

Nerdling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment