Saturday 27 October 2012

Pottermore

Hey,
Sorry this post is a little late!
I know Pottermore came out last year, but, I would like to share it with those who haven't heard of it! I was very lucky and I won a chance to be one of the first million people to use the site! I had to find and catch 'The Magic Quill' which told you if you were magic. Pottermore is an interactive site, where you go through the books and you experience the story and you collect objects. You can boil potions, duel other witches and wizards, shop at Diagon Ally, Get sorted into a house, and play many other mini games in different parts of the books!
This video is the announcement video from J.K.Rowling! I have been sorted into Ravenclaw! Pottermore is now open to the public! Visit Pottermore here: www.pottermore.com

See you next week!
Nerdling

No comments:

Post a Comment