Friday 22 November 2013

My MUST HAVE list for the movies!! :)

Hello!
As I am seeing Catching Fire tomorrow, (ERMAGERD!!!) I am going to share my must have list for movies, so the stuff you should bring! :)
So let's get started!!

www.simplyrecipies.com
Snacks
First of all, you need movie snacks!! I prefer getting the snacks at a super market because they are normally really expensive at the movie snack bar, and can be up to 3 times the price at a super market!!  Movie snacks I would recommend are Adjita's Vege Chips, especially the sweet and sour flavor, 'cause it's my favorite!
Sweet & Sour
www.shop.coles.com.au
Another common one I bring to the movies is sweet and salty popcorn! I would normally have a packet in the house, ready to go to the movies. I prefer a particular brand, but I can't remember the name at this moment, though, even home brand is fine.

www.visualphotos.com
Drinks
Another thing to bring to movies is drinks! Once again, I would recommend buying this from a supermarket, or even from Macca's as it is much cheaper there! It's okay to take soft drink now and then, but when you do, make sure you bring a bottle of water with you! Salty chips, popcorn or even chocolate can dry your mouth out; that is why you should bring some water, because nothing is as fresh and hydrating!

www.newblackwoman.com



Tissues
Don't you hate it when you go to see a sad movie, and you cry everywhere? The chances are, you have ruined your makeup and made a mess! That is my I recommend taking a little travel pack of tissues with you to every movie you go to, just in case!

www.sodahead.com











Friends!!
I do admit, sometimes it is nice just to go to the movies by yourself, but I would recommend taking friends with me!! It is much more fun, and afterwards you have an automatic topic of conversation! I'm actually taking two of my friends to go see Catching Fire with me!



MY NUMBER ONE TIP WHEN GOING TO THE MOVIES!!
Make sure you get there early, even though the ads are boring, you want to get the best seats don't you? And if you go to a cinema where there is allocated seating, make sure you sit in the right seats! I think that it is really annoying when you get to your seats, but someone has moved into them to get a 'better view'.
 JUST DON'T DO IT!!

That's all from me!
see you tomorrow for a picture and a video!!!! YES, A VIDEO!!! A HOME MADE ONE!!
Yay!
Nerdling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment