Friday 21 June 2013

A is for Alphabet & Assassin's Creed

Helloooo!!!!
Long time no see! :)
From now on, every weekend, I will post a post that relates to a letter of the alphabet! I call it 'Alphabet of Nerdling-ness'!! The post will be of videos, websites, blog, etc. that i like. I will also rate my top 10 of movies, books, etc.

So for this post, I will show you two videos relating to Assassin's Creed! First is a video of Lindsey Stirling's Assassin's Creed Theme Cover! I love this song so much, and the video also looks really good! :) I have also done another post back in January on one of Lindsey's covers! http://www.nerdlinginacage.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/thrift-shop-lindsey-stirling-tyler-ward.html




The second video for this post is an amazing video of a guy in an Assassin's Creed costume doing parkour (also known as free running). I love this video!!


I hope you have enjoyed these videos!!
Come back next week for the post related to the letter 'B'!
See you next week,
Nerdling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment