Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter!!!

Hello!
Happy Easter!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a while! :) I've been very busy recently and I haven't been able to find anything good. There were a few topics I wanted to post about and I started drafting the post but I forgot to finish it, and by the time I got back to it, everyone knew about it and it was just old news! That is why I'm using this opportunity to get some stuff onto my blog! :)

First up is this very cute video of a little girl singing a hard rock song with words from a few baby songs!



Next is a really cool video of a man playing the music and sound effects of a 'Super Mario Bros' game! I think this is pretty cool!!



The third video is of an Iphone 6 prototype! I'm not sure whether it is official or not but I want it to be!! When I first watched this video, I was just sitting there repeating, "NO, NO WAY!"! :) This idea is brilliant!! I love how it can just be a phone and it then literally transforms into a projected laptop!!! :)


The next video is of an amazing flip book animation someone made. I found a video featuring both the animation and the music video so they could be compared!! Whoever did this animation, they did a brilliant job! :)



The last video is the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1&2 trailer, except there is a song over the top saying (in a funny way) that literally happens on screen! I would recommended the Hobbit one as well! :) Trust me, the video is better than I'm making it sound! :)



And last but not least, I will now post the Catching Fire Capitol Portraits that were released in early March!! I will put with them the names of the characters and the description of the photo from www.capitolcouture.pn

Effie Trinket- Head to heel in couture, Effie enchants in an exploding silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Never one to waver in her fashionable footwear, her heel-less boots are shod with a golden horse-shoe platform.
Peeta Mellark- Bold patterns of geometric cuts, layered over a knit collar & gold accents lend an edgy feel to this bespoke suit. Coupled with white slip-on boots, this look embodies both comfort and style for your 74th Victor, Peeta Mellark.
President Snow -President Snow is impeccable in an astute topcoat and savvy leather gloves. Decorated pristinely with a fur caplette and his signature white Rose.

Katniss Everdeen- The Girl on Fire melts our hearts in this haute couture masterpiece. Tiers of ruffled organza spill out beneath a chiseled bodice, while a commanding sculpture, adorned with crystals delicately frame your Victor, Katniss Everdeen.

Gale Hawthorne- Casual cotton & tweed blanket Gale in traditional District 12 garb. Roughly rolled up sleeves and leather work-boots define this industrial look.

Finnick Odair- A thin-woven tunic and a sea green, fish skin, skirt drape effortlessly around Finnick Odair. Purposely contrasted with polished leather and weighty footwear complete this brilliant look.

Johanna Mason- Johanna Mason floats on a cascade of nude chiffon with cork fraise and jewels composed of nails—An ensemble reverent to her district.

Beetee- Beetee celebrates District 3 in a multi-colored, wire-like plaid vest and paneled slacks. His tube-knot tie, a thoughtful detail, and strapped, black leather boots give this past Victor firm fashion ground to stand on.

Haymitch Abernathy- Coal dust comes alive in Haymitch’s herringbone ombre homage to District 12. His suit features three-button cuffs, epaulet shoulders & tonal stitching detail.

Caesar Flickerman- Dazzling fibers of copper and gold weave the effervescent Caesar Flickerman into this opulent ensemble.
Cinna- Cinna’s stealth leather jacket and pants streamline this seasoned stylist’s trademarked, mod look. Black leather slip-on boots solidify this fashion hero’s sophisticated impression.

I promise I will post more often!! I would like to take the oppertunity to congratulate Kim McDang on 'A Dag's Life' for retiring her blog! Her blog has run a marathon and was a pretty good first time blog! I would also like to thank Kim for welcoming me into the blogosphere!! You can see her farewell post including her plans for future projects here : http://adagslife.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/so-long-and-thanks-for-all-fish.html

If you have any cool info or videos or pictures please comment on this post and I might just post it! :) (p.s. The comment won't actually be shown publicly unless the person asks for it to be. :)

Until next time,
Nerdling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment