Thursday 12 April 2012

Guardian open journalism: Three Little Pigs advert - the Guardian



Hello again,

Someone emailed me this video. I really liked it because it shows how news can get to people really quickly these days with our more advanced technology. People don't just hear or see news, They feel it. The news can spark emotion in the larger amounts of people creating debates, discussions and blogs/forums.
This is how we connect; we share ideas, we show our feelings on a particular topic.
I share these videos I enjoy to my views (if I have any) so they can enjoy themselves as well. I like spreading good feeling throughout large quantities of people with just one thing. It makes me feel as if I have changed the world in a way, doesn't matter how small, making it a better place.

Nerdling

No comments:

Post a Comment