Monday 2 January 2012

My first post...

My first post is dedicated to saying welcome to my blog. It is my first blog and I have been planning it for a while. Sorry if there are not many posts or things like that at the beginning, I am still learning how to use blogger!
This blog is to share my thoughts about nerds, the life of a nerd (me), and just anything about nerds or my interests.
I came about the idea of ‘nerdling in a cage’ because my school was doing a band competition a couple years ago. Me and a group of my friends wanted to do it so one lunch time we got together and thought about what to call ourselves, what song to do, and what instrument we would each play. We though up something about nerds (even though I was the one that was the nerdiest).  I was the main one who came up with the ‘nerdlings in a cage’ thing. We never entered the competition because we couldn’t work out what days to meet. (It was also too much hard work!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nerdling. Good to see you joined us in the blogosphere! If you're looking for some writing advice or inspiration, feel free to check out my blog over at http://destinationdenouement.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete